The Application Support Leader is responsible for the global Platform Support activities, managing a global team of Application Support administrators supporting A2MAC1 platform for our internal and external customers. This includes functional and technical support on the A2MAC1 applications including B-SaaS as well as operational management on platform accesses and required maintenance data workflows.
Task and activities:
- Manage the Application Support team
- Define service planning and attendance
- Maintain overall application operation (RUN)
- Support applications for our internal and external customers
- Manage platform access and rights following customer contract lifecycle in our CRM
- Analyze reported issues and provide diagnostics
- Configure required application environments
- Perform tests to troubleshoot and validate fixes and defects resolution
- Automate daily tasks such as reporting and required maintenance data flows
- Ensuring required technical and support documentation are available and updated
- Apply and enforce security policies
- Reporting on support activities
Professional skills required:
Experience with SQL Server and data management.
- Experience with SQL Server and data management.
- Experience with B2B Web applications
- Knowledge of ITIL, Devops and project management methodologies
- Knowledge of basics of IT security and networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative thinking and leadership
- “Can do” attitude
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Professional English and German.
- Knowledge in
- SQL Server and powershell scripting
- Windows server and Internet Information Services
- Web application architecture
- “Team Player” attitude
- Knowledge of various IT and business functions, software development process
- Capacity to work with an agile methodology.
- Great interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Cloud Azure
- Devops experience
- Experience in automotive or industrial business.
- Professional French or Chinese.
Certificate and/or experience required
You have a Bachelor level in Computer Science.
Minimum of 5 years of proven and successful experience in application support & administration involving Microsoft technologies and Azure.
Stakeholder / Internal relationship:
Software architects and development team
Devops Software integration Technical support
Azure Infrastructure administrators
Sales operation team
Conditions of employment:
Home Office: following A2Mac1 internal rules
Key figures / Deliverables:
24/7 support KPIs – first response – resolution time – observability