A2MAC1 is a global leader in mobility benchmarking, born 25 years ago from dissecting automotives in order to analyze, aggregate and compile data delivered through an ever-evolving online data governance platform. Today, A2MAC1 keeps evolving by expanding its services to new industries while reinforcing its consulting offerings so that tomorrow, we will be the one single point of truth where engineers, buyers, marketers will meet in order to make the best decisions possible regarding their manufacturing processes.
We take pride in sharing with the world that our company is driven by passionate, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals spread all around the globe. We are a unique company where hardware meets software, where courage and resolve meet benevolence and collaboration.
A2Mac1 has a collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking.
We are looking for a HR & Admin Manager in Seoul Office to maintain a safe, secure, functional, and harmonious working environment for all employees and provides HR & administrative support to the South Korea team.
ROLE & RESPONSABILITIES
- Work with KPMG to manage Payroll & Benefits activities.
- Prepares working contracts and all social/legal documents related to HR topics, including interns and consultants
- Be a first contact point on HR administration and HR processes related questions from employees and managers
- Understand business trends, objectives and requirements, in order to fulfill headcount planning requirements as per business and headcount reporting forecast
- Be responsible for job descriptions recording and accuracy: content updated as per current duties of incumbent & format in line with company templates.
- Coordinate work with external hiring agencies, with ability to brief on company’s culture and jobs’ requirements and establishing efficient collaboration and relationship
- Coordinate with anticipation a precise and pragmatic onboarding plan for each new hire in collaboration with the respective business manager and in association with rest of HR team and other departments.
- Responsible for HRIS administration and management: data accuracy and maintenance and leads the effort to reach a maximum data quality in systems to enable proper people analytics and strong business support.
- Control office supplies (stationaries, beverages, marketing materials, etc…)
- Liaise with the selected service providers for office cleaning, decoration and maintenance
- Raise Purchase Requisitions for Goods & Services relative to General Affairs & Administration, follow-up on their delivery, prepare payment requests
- Maintain Company registration documents and certificates up to date
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails, couriers, magazines, newspapers
- In charge of the logistics and welcoming arrangement of VIPs visiting Korea
- Other duties assigned by the Reporting Lines
Sales Support Responsibilities
- Support for the Sales Events/exhibitions
- Support for Sales Operations, including managing quote, invoice, expense.
- Assist employees with their travel arrangements in liaison with the selected service providers, such as, visa and insurance (Basically, employee book air ticket by themselves)
KEY MEASURES & INDICATORS (main KPIs used in the role)
- Level of satisfaction of employees
- Lead time between request and delivery
- Compliance to the processes
- 5+ years’ experience as HR & Administrative generalist role.
- Experience working in international environment
Skills & Abilities
- Fluent in Korea and English
- MS Office proficient (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Rigorous, well-organized, accountable
- Service oriented
- Team player
A2MAC1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected characteristics at law. This means that we care about who you are, regardless of your style of dress, hair color or your possible passion for tattoos.