effution GmbH an A2MAC1 Group Company
What we do
Working at effution is much more than just a job. With our (disruptive) innovations in Software & IT Service Cost-Value Engineering, we have been revolutionizing the estimation, measurement, calculation, and simulation of software & IT services for 2 decades. We make possible what was previously impossible or what others thought impossible.
Create your future together with our team and our customers. Analyze, develop, enhance, evaluate, design, program, consult, invent services and solutions that count. Create new things in international teams. Develop yourself personally and professionally. With effution you can achieve the best and make a lasting positive difference.
We have been the benchmark for Software & IT Service Cost-Value Engineering estimation, measurement, calculation, and simulation of effort, duration, resources, risks, and expense for all types of software development & maintenance, integrations, transformations, and IT services for 2 decades.
We are the inventor, leading consultant, and solution provider for Software & IT Service Cost-Value Engineering and recognized as an objective and trusted advisor.
Junior / Senior Consultant Software & IT Service Cost-Value Engineering
To strengthen our team in Augsburg, we are looking for Cost-Value Engineering Consultants to fill positions immediately.
Your role and responsibility
As a consultant, you are part of the effution team, that provides services and solutions for our customers worldwide. You act as a contact person for our customers and advise them on all issues related to our core competencies, services and solutions:
- Development, enhancement, and calibration of methods
- Analysis, enhancement, evaluation of processes (agile, hybrid, etc.)
- Analysis and measurement of the productivity of technologies
- Analysis, enhancement, evaluation of linear or exponentially effective quality and cost drivers
- Calculation of software & IT services with highest transparency and precision in »4D«
- Analysis, classification, and (automated) sizing of requirements and changes, including measurement of the maturity level of requirements
- Application, evaluation or definition of premises for processes, technologies, and qualifications
- Calculation of effort, duration, resources, risks, and costs
- Simulation of scope, processes, technologies, qualifications, and constraints
- Implementation and training of cost-value engineering methods, tools, and solutions
- Optimization of effort & costs for planning, requirements and processes
- Supporting the development of our cost-value calculation tool (KI)
- Benchmarking of all effective “Ideal Supplier” quality and cost drivers
- Reverse engineering of standard / individual applications (effort, duration, cost)
- Digitalization / automation of planning, calculation, quotation, procurement of software & IT Services for our customers
What characterizes you
➢ You have a degree in computer science, economics, engineering or a comparable qualification. Dropouts, graduates, and career starters are also welcome.
➢ You have already gained professional experience with software or IT services, preferably in business, management consulting, IT consulting or procurement, in the area of cost calculation, requirements management, business process analysis or similar areas.
➢ Ideally, you already have knowledge of estimates, measurements, calculations, and / or simulations of effort, duration, resources, risks, and costs of Software & IT Services.
➢ You are enthusiastic, have strong communication skills, a confident manner towards customers and have team spirit.
➢ You are flexible and willing to accept appointments at customer sites.
➢ You are fluent in German and / or English.
What characterizes us
- We have our roots in an owner-managed company which is now incorporated in the A2MAC1 company, with transparent communication, the dynamics of a start-up and the maturity of listed companies.
- We do not invest in machines, but are proud of our employees, have very flat structures, short decision-making processes, an appreciative approach in the team and always pay attention to a good relationship with colleagues incl. superiors.
- We have a trust-based working time and offer unlimited as well as flexible working time models, for the individual reconciliation of work and private life.
- We offer very varied tasks, due to the versatility of software development & maintenance (embedded, enterprise, mobile, web etc.) and IT services (integration, migration, transformation, operation, support etc.) as well as the requirements of our customers.
- We offer a performance-based salary and at our company the principle of equal treatment applies, i.e. the respective salary is based on the individual performance and quality of the work results and not on gender, age or faith.
- Scientific principles and the highest level of maturity guide our lifelong knowledge building and knowledge transfer and are part of the core responsibilities of all employees.
- The analysis, development, enhancement and evaluation of our core competencies
(methods, processes, technologies, and qualifications) are an important part of our business model and, together with the associated services and solutions, a central part of our appreciation for the performance of our employees.
What awaits you
With us you will experience a new dimension of (disruptive) innovations and knowledge with high benefits for our customers from industry (automotive, aerospace, telecommunications, IT, etc.), military and public sector.
- We put a mentor at your side and offer a structured and guided induction with theory (training methods and tool) and practice (customer projects) supported by a dedicated mentor.
- We offer upscale workplace equipment, with an ergonomic workstation (table, chair, rolling cabinet, lighting, etc.) as well as premium laptop, with docking station, 2 monitors, telephone, etc.
- Our barrier-free offices are centrally located in Augsburg and have CO2-free heating and cooling, which is powered entirely by renewable energy.
- We are accessible by public transport, from Augsburg main station in 15 minutes.
- You will always have approachable and helpful colleagues and managers, and you can get to know them all better over lunch in the canteen or over free coffee, tea, etc.